Sandy Hook Incident "Fully Exposed" MUST WATCH

People don't have the attention span for it or are afraid to voice their opinion.

i just noticed your from Port Richey... I have a lot of family in the area... re-locations from Jersey

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

I don't think there was a set up outside of post attack spin. I think there was absolutely a conspiracy to place spin on the whole incident to incite the ignorant into thinking we need gun control.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

guns don't kill people....people kill people....... with guns!

it's easy to look back at all the screwed up reporting and second guess what happened, but there are some dead.

i'm not saying that government isn't shady.

i also don't think the right to bear arms was meant to cover all these new weapons, remember these were written when they were shooting single shot guns, nothing with the capacity to kill multiple people.

on another note, if you think your arms are going to protect you from your govenment think again, they have the military as you can see in other countries around the world. and if your govenment sends them down your streets guess what, your peashooters aren't going to help. they have bigger guns and bombs and other non lethal weapons to use on it's people should they choose.

arms aren't going to change laws....votes might.

/me slides into my asbestos underwear........flame away....... but the bottom line is we all the the RIGHT to our own opinion :)

take care and have fun :)

just don't shoot no one please

mentally unstable but otherwise just messed up :)

I was hoping someone posted this. With all this evidence, there is really no way it wasn't staged... As much as I hate to think about it. This is just the beginning. The government is trying to make us defenseless for when they come along and scoop us up and transport us to FEMA camps. I'm not saying I can outpower them with my weapons, but I can sure as hell try. I will be better off than the guy next door with no fire arms.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived