!Warning! For open minds only

Ok, this is somewhat a touchy subject in my eyes, so please if you do not like what you see from the get go, don't continue further. This topic is to to bring to light some facts about the Sandy Hook shooting. I was in awe as of most of you where when this happened, it was a tragedy. I came across a video titled The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed, I laughed my ass off. Thought there was no way it was in any way shape or form fake. Thought, what the hell, the video is only 30 minutes long and I have nothing else to do. I must say, With everything being brought up and put into the light, things make clear, and obvious sense. My main thing as to why I believe this, is the fact, that there where SO many pages created for "victims" of the shooting, either a few days in advance to the shooting, or even the exact same day. There is also a video of one of the children who was murdered, laughing and asking if the reported is ready to start, once he is given the ok, he starts slowing his breathing, and getting all sad looking. Almost like he is getting into character, like actors do. As I have said in the begining, I believe in my eyes it's a bit of a touchy subject, so if you do not want to believe any of what I just said, please close out, whipe your browser history and continue on like you never seen this before. But to those who have a spare 30 minutes of time, and would like a chance at seeing what someone who has to say, here you go.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Something that just came across me, has anyone heard any more info on the Girlfriend and friend of the girlfriend of Adam Lanza in New Jersery. Those claims are kind of just gone now.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

if you go to the statistics of the video it seems like all 85 diss-likes happened on the same day lol

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I wouldn't really pay much attention to this video, confusing events happen pretty often in situations like this

The chances of this being some big conspiracy are..... pretty much zero

I mean, there is a chance that this is all a big plot by Obama, the Illuminati, and the reptilian overlords from the hollow center of the earth, but I doubt it

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

I wouldn't really pay much attention to this video, confusing events happen pretty often in situations like this

I mean, there is a chance that this is all a big plot by Obama, the Illuminati, and the reptilian overlords from the hollow center of the earth, but I doubt it

Did you even watch it?

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Did you even watch it?

Clearly not...

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

After 9-11 i don't even know what to believe in anymore.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived