ribeiro953 Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 very nice.... Jeffrey Ribeiro Co-Founder Gold Leaf Consultants E: [email protected] www.GoldLeafConsultants.com CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix CA feedback thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384
redbaron80 Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Looks loud, the meter is TOUGH though Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Bryan Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 How far can people hear you coming?????im sure its very far away MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
20inBMX Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 How far can people hear you coming?????Who cares.Lovin the setup man. sounds loud
01xtreme Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 looks good bro. Hopefully I will be able to make it down to bradenton on the 9th to see this beast in person. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
noiseycricket Posted February 1, 2008 Author Report Posted February 1, 2008 How far can people hear you coming????? I have no idea yet, hopefully a long way away 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
noiseycricket Posted February 1, 2008 Author Report Posted February 1, 2008 looks good bro. Hopefully I will be able to make it down to bradenton on the 9th to see this beast in person. that nite i will be in st pete at Ed's street jammers show 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
moh.vze.com Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 Looks expensive ~_~ DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
noiseycricket Posted February 1, 2008 Author Report Posted February 1, 2008 Looks expensive ~_~ LOL I HAVE A SMALL FORTUNE BUT NOT NEARLY ASS MUCH AS SOME OF THESE guys on here 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.