noiseycricket Posted April 13, 2008 Author Report Posted April 13, 2008 ima be doin an install with a couple of those subs for my friends car. he'd like this video i think show us some more vids! like a shirt trick or hair trick or flex. aight ill take some more video down in MIA tomorrow for you guys. 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
galacticmonkey Posted April 13, 2008 Report Posted April 13, 2008 Heard it at a show. Definately puts the stinging in your ears. Was really impressed. Sounds great too.
mad3indade305 Posted April 13, 2008 Report Posted April 13, 2008 Heard it today...it does put a punishing on your ears 2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL
00cex Posted April 13, 2008 Report Posted April 13, 2008 More vids... Am I the only person that when I click on the video it stops after 3-4 seconds then does to the display that says "Repeat Video?" New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr Alt: Unsure yet Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494 Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version Maxx-link
noiseycricket Posted April 25, 2008 Author Report Posted April 25, 2008 thank you for the compliments guys i appreciate them alot. But its all coming out in favor of 12 12s. Im going to add four more cant wait for this build. and i have video from homestead i will have to get my boy to send to me and i will post another. Ive got it bass racing in the 49 class now 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
noiseycricket Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 well ive been talked into porting the 8 i have, after that im go with dc lvl 5 18s. 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
01xtreme Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 well ive been talked into porting the 8 i have, after that im go with dc lvl 5 18s. oh shit. When are you getting the DC's? I have been thinking about those subs as well. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
00sdime00 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Nice Anthony. Good to hear. That should do the trick......as if its not loud enough now. It was good meeting you at the cruise-in, and hopefully next time we meet I will have my POS with me. Joe A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Dale Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 im def. in favor of you going 8 subs ported...that should make a world of difference on your ears and the TL, if done properly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.