So my ps3 is hard wired so that's not an issue but I have 2 laptops and 2 iPhones. My Mac and iPhones can't connect to the wifi. I haven't checked my HP but it was connected I think yesterday and was working fine.

I don't think I have a modem and router. I think I have the 2 in 1 pos. everything worked fine until 2 nights ago. I noticed my iPhone couldn't connect. Then yesterday my wife's phone wouldn't connect and our Mac didn't connect either.

I doubt lotus touched anything cuz it's a tight spot back there and she's too big now lol.

This is really pissing me off cuz I've only had this shit installed for like 3 months...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

So I checked my HP. it works on my HP and with the HP on all devices are now connected. Wtf lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Well, you can either power cycle everything and see if that works (start with the 2 in 1 POS). Or you can change the encryption. The fastest and most secure is to lock it down by mac address and lower or turn off the encryption all together. Turning it off means it can be captured over air, lowering it just makes it a bit harder.

Still having that problem trey damn pain in the ass problem.

So taking the power of didn't work huh.

Don't know how your setup works but maybe pressing the reset button solves it .

Just thinking of quick fixes now you could go and mess in your settings but could be unnesecery(don't know correct spelling damn word lol)

Yeah man ill try anything but I'm not so comp term savvy lol

So I will need walkthroughs

I unplugged the 2-1 thing for 5 minutes. And almost all the lights stopped blinking but then I got tired of waiting lol

But now I came to the conclusion that my HP laptop somehow changed the settings. Wifi always works for the HP. I don't have to do anything. It turns on automatic just fine.

None of the devices can connect unless the HP is on and connected. It's like the HP is a turn on switch. Once the HP is turned off or goes into sleep mode I have wifi in all devices for about 2 hours then wifi shuts off. This is the weirdest thing lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Thanks guys. I have no idea what happen lol

Everything was working perfect. My 2 iPhones and MacBook were always connected no issue. Then I connect the HP to use some of my pc software and ever since I connected it, it's been happening. I mean it's barely tolerable. I hate leaving stuff on if I'm not using it lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Googled your problem real quick zero usefull links at first page.. Like I said real quick I'll look deeper into it but I gotta say your problem is weird man. Going to contact a friend who knows a lot more about routers and shit then me. I'll let you know

Googled your problem real quick zero usefull links at first page.. Like I said real quick I'll look deeper into it but I gotta say your problem is weird man. Going to contact a friend who knows a lot more about routers and shit then me. I'll let you know

Awesome thanks man. It's greatly appreciated

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived