wipers motor loose

I got some big loose on my wipers.. and sometimes they keep hitting the plastic on the bottom of the windshield and it keeps fucking them up..

is it worth to take to the plastics off and check if I can fix it or its more likely that motor is fucked up and I have to replace it ?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Un bolt them from the arm and move them up an inch or 2 boom done deal

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Un bolt them from the arm and move them up an inch or 2 boom done deal

was thinking about that, but than they gonna be seating to high.. they keep moving up on highways.. if I move them up an inch or more they will be way too high on my windshield.. and cops around here pull over for that :/

If they are too loose, moving them won't do anything, (unless you want them to go too far and smack against the side molding). most likely, you need a new motor. They are pretty cheap and usually easy to replace. just take off the wipers and the motor sits under the cowl.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

should be man, but I would take the cowl off to look at it first. it's where a lot of water goes so you might want to check for anything rusted out that you may need.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

should be man, but I would take the cowl off to look at it first. it's where a lot of water goes so you might want to check for anything rusted out that you may need.

I will tomorrow.. thanks !

Archived