Suitable Graphics Card for 3x Full HD 24" Monitors Farcry 3 Ultra Settings

You have to keep in mind crossfire and SLI dont scale perfectly. IIRC, you'll get a max of about 80% on a good day. (Maxim I know you know that already)

Scaling is rarely close to 100% but Far Cry 3 scales really, really well on AMD's cards. AMD worked hard with CryTek to make sure their high-end cards scale well in 2-card configurations. Even from the benchmarks you can see the average FPS for the 7870 scales around 93% at 1080p and average/min both scale over 100% at 3x1080p in 2-card configs. You should see similar scaling for the 7970.

High-5760.png

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

They don't even have a 680 on there. The 670, 660 Ti, and 660 SLI are there but no 680, 680 SLI, or 7970 CrossFireX. Makes me sad that they even bothered to test 3x1080p Ultra settings and didn't bother putting the fastest single and dual card setups in to test with.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

My 7970 has 6 monitor outputs (4 display ports, 2 DVI) I think dual 7970's or an 7990 would be a little more than adequate. Make sure the rest of your computer is up to par, though.

I can play any game out there, but due to the fact I'm still running an core2duo, with 4gb of ddr2-800, I can't quite max them all out due to limited memory, and a processor that's slow to today's standards.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived