IH8PunkRok Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 shes hot as hell man she loox short though maybe 5'4"? perfect size IMO i know how u feel about the "just friends" thing its such bull. just say no its easier to accept that way -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
RossFI215 Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 yea i hate the just friends, thats why i got so bumed out about it, but i guess i'll settle for just friends
teamgatesbigc Posted February 1, 2008 Report Posted February 1, 2008 damn bro you were in the same perdicament as me. read my thread talk to one of here friends it worked out for me that way! 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
Stephen Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 shes 15 chode69 i had to i just saw it posted on another forum :lol: :lol: you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Stephen Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 BTW dont get mad its a joke. i just had to pick myself up off the floor after watching it you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
pur3fknpawah Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 jailbait! I'd still tag it.. FHTIB dude Fuck yea man. But in all seriousness dude atleast you had the balls to talk to her BUT I WOULNT MENTION ANYNAMES *insert nismofreak here* But in other all seriousness bizz Im fixin to fuck this 26 year old mom i've known for awhile. Was gonna get some ass off of. But her grandmother just had to kick the fucking bucket today so shes on my list for next weekend. Sigh fucking old people ruin everything Team Xtreme - Mike Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to
fourlug Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 I see where your comin from man, but ya gotta have some respect... Dunno about you but I really love my Grandparents. ROFL @ that little girl vid!!!
pur3fknpawah Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 I see where your comin from man, but ya gotta have some respect... Dunno about you but I really love my Grandparents. ROFL @ that little girl vid!!! Yea i do. Im just a bitch and cry about shit that gets fucked up. I call it karma but w/e. Yea that video was pretty funny Also ross. Fuck it dude I would Team Xtreme - Mike Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to
pur3fknpawah Posted February 2, 2008 Report Posted February 2, 2008 yeah i know, theres alot more girls out there, i ain't worried about it, she still my friend, but iam not gonna cry over it, she ain't worth it and no girl is worth it, Well i'm going to hell for this and more then likely going to be banned but........... :lol: Team Xtreme - Mike Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.