Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CommonSyns

ZVX and 4500.1

I'm probably getting two ZVX 15" Subwoofer and I'm just wondering if they can a Skar 4500.1 at 1 ohm. I don't feel like blowing my subwoofers once I get them If I buy the SK-4500.1. I am getting a 250A Alternator but I don't know If I would need to change the alternator to a bigger one.

If you could resurrect someone who is a family member, friend, relative, but would lose their memories of you & people close to them would you do it? Aka: Soahctnelis x2 Skar Audio ZVX 15's (1 Ohm)x2 Skar Audio 1500.1D's (1 Ohm)x1 Pair of Hertz ESK 165.5 (Front with dash tweeter)x1 Pair of Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax)x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp)x1 Pair of SoundStream TWS3 (Rear pillars in cargo area) Playstation Network Name: xXAlciel

Boxrise will do his thing and set your gain´s correct with a O-scope or DD-1.

You don´t need another alt urgent you need a vew batt´s, here a nice offer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/144556-dont-seem-like-a-bad-deal/.

If you still get problem´s like dimming you can think later about a stronger alt.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

How many of those batteries do you think I need? They sure are cheap can I trust them? Also I meant to say that the Alternator I am buying is a Singer Alternator. Ryan at Ram Designs told me that I shouldn't worry about box rise if I'm just going to play music. Is this true? I also don't have a DD-1 or "O-scope" I know what a DD-1 is no idea what a O-Scope is though.

If you could resurrect someone who is a family member, friend, relative, but would lose their memories of you & people close to them would you do it? Aka: Soahctnelis x2 Skar Audio ZVX 15's (1 Ohm)x2 Skar Audio 1500.1D's (1 Ohm)x1 Pair of Hertz ESK 165.5 (Front with dash tweeter)x1 Pair of Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax)x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp)x1 Pair of SoundStream TWS3 (Rear pillars in cargo area) Playstation Network Name: xXAlciel

SMD Chat Room

SMD Chat Room

Please enter your display name