06' Nissan Frontier System SA-12, XS Power, Focal Polyglass

Alright you guys I hope my truck is a little more SMD worthy now. My truck is more geared towards offroading, but I do love my system. Nothing close to what most of you guys are running on here, but hopefully you guys like it. It sounds great in person and is the loudest I've personally ever heard, although I haven't heard a lot of other systems from people who actually know what they are doing. Im definitely addicted to bass and I see a high output alternator and bigger amps/subs in my future. For now though I only have a few hours on my new SA-12, new box, and xs power battery. Im pretty stoked on it and the sub still has to loosen up I think. Here is a quick vid from my iphone. Not the best sound or video quality, but hopefully you guys find it interesting. I'll start a better build log about my entire truck later. Besides the system in my truck there is a lot of other stuff. Here you go.

Sub is definitely getting louder and sounding better everyday. Really digging a few particular decaf tracks lately. Noticing how big of a difference it makes though when the windows are down. Gets way louder.

• 2 weeks later...

That's getting down for one 12. Nice work on the install, and the rest of the truck; the theme of cleanliness is well represented throughout. Huge props!

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

Crossfire mids & highs and amps

65ah Cmax bank

Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a

Archived