99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

liking all the new equipment man. Should be a nice set up when you're done.

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

this is what I got done the other night

bottom_zpsfcaf56c6.jpg

and this is what I got done tonight... its not much but since its like 110 degrees down here in texas Its only comfortable to work on it and about 8... but willing or not tomorrow im going to get this shit done a little after I wake up (prolly around 11-12)

donetonight_zpsc6814224.jpg

got most of the box done tonight just a little touch up and then final assembly tomorrow :) :) :) :)

had to go ahead and pull all the stops and put the skills on the table :)

bottomdone_zps82c7e441.jpg

top_zps50d22f3e.jpg

easy to tell the bolts apart on both sides of the box

negativebolt_zps268dbb87.jpg

powerbolt_zpsbc3afe1f.jpg

and the all important port hole has been cut... forgot to cut it before I put the piece in the top so had to drill a shit ton of holes and the cut them with a jig saw then sand with a piece of sandpaper taped to a piece of pvc pipe

portholecut_zpsfda8c440.jpg

i would say so dude looks like the only improvement that could be done is either paint or wrap the box looks great though

tw think you could get a vid ;)

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

i would say so dude looks like the only improvement that could be done is either paint or wrap the box looks great though

tw think you could get a vid ;)

defiantly want to wrap it but gotta wait till some money comes around

will try and get a vid tomorrow... changed the old spark plugs and gotta say the people that owned the truck before were not the smartest and treated it like a piece of shit

oldplug_zpse25a42b0.jpg

this was WAY past the point of changing

soooooo out with the old and in with th new

newplug_zpsc18d9ef0.jpg

and while I was pulling the plugs out noticed the last one on each side of the block was messed up

plugsidebyside_zpsac8b7e0b.jpg

and when I was pulling the last wire off had a little prob

tornasswire_zps60fe2705.jpg

1. is that one plugs gap melted? and

2. at least you arent going through the trouble that i am bad lifter one of my plug wires disentegrated in my hand and maybe a bad oil pump with possibly bad bearings :P

but yeah although i would tell you what my dad taught me long ago but i think you already figured it out "no matter how it runs or what they just did unless it comes from a reputible dealership always do a tune up when you first get it home." (plugs, wires, cap and bug, oil and filter etc.)

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

1. is that one plugs gap melted? and

2. at least you arent going through the trouble that i am bad lifter one of my plug wires disentegrated in my hand and maybe a bad oil pump with possibly bad bearings :P

but yeah although i would tell you what my dad taught me long ago but i think you already figured it out "no matter how it runs or what they just did unless it comes from a reputible dealership always do a tune up when you first get it home." (plugs, wires, cap and bug, oil and filter etc.)

Srry to hear bout a Chevy engine breakdown but to me seems like the perfect time to drop a 5.3 or 4.8 in it... With what u just said seems to me like the engine is tellin u that its out of life

And the gap didn't melt it was bent down... Don't know if they did that on purpose or if the piston slammed it on but if the piston pushed it in I'm gonna throw my truck away lol but I've seriously had the worst luck with my truck... Shit randomly turns on and off in my truck.... The drivers seat will only move while my truck is turning over and the light under the hood worked for the first time when my hid ballast shorted out

Archived