99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

They only thing i have to say is in Regards to the school.. I work in Debt Collection, i see Alot of College loans, even past the age of 40. I'm not sure if your working, or have parents or anything else to help pay.. But be sure. Its alot of money, have you ever thought about getting a job that'll pay for your school?

I'm not too sure you can even get a job on a racing team or high performance engine building shop that will hire with out the person having proper schooling and skills... The school is a 9 month school costing $16,000, idk how much a regular tech school cost but the admissions guy I talked to said they were all the same price but way different curriculums, but you can get grants and loans that will pay for just about all of it and at UTI in 2008 they had an employment rate of 85% at 10,000+ students, S.A.M. Doesn't have nearly as many students and its an individualized program so I would say the best bang for your buck is there if your interested to building engines... Which is what I want to do, and thanks for the advice but like I said I'm not too sure that that can happen in the engine building business??? Could be wrong though

saw that gunk suff at oriellys when picking up a lifter and rocker arm ball was going to pick some up to try it but hought better of it what do you think do sould i have?

also lookin much better on the aligning dude

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

saw that gunk suff at oriellys when picking up a lifter and rocker arm ball was going to pick some up to try it but hought better of it what do you think do sould i have?

also lookin much better on the aligning dude

Thanks man but if u have some nasty buildup then yea... It says let it sit for 15 minutes but I let mine set for an hour or so and the crap came right off with a wire brush

yeah mine is mostly just grease build up and as far as ive ever known it always happens with the 4.3's unless youre a clean freak or its a show car ill have to try it im tired of working on it and coming away as lil black sambo

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

• 3 weeks later...

finally got a new power supply for my computer

newpowersupply_zps509340cf.jpg

also started to black out my tail lights... lot harder when you do it and mess up before watching vids on how to do it properly

but here is before polishing

beforepolish_zpscba8b3c6.jpg

and here is after polishing

afterpolish_zps1ddd19ad.jpg

like the outcome only problem is thats one of two... messed up when starting clear coat and now have to remove all paint tomorrow and start over :(

I dont understand.. why people get made when someone has HID's in a regular bulb headlight assembly. Do you guys with projectors understand that every little bump your headlights feel aim your headlights a tad bit higher? I hate people with Hid's and Projectors because of how bright it is. I have dark tint and some of your lights still make me squint while i drive.

He means having bought a projector kit and phyiscally taken apart the stock lights to install it. They give you alot more light output and keep the light focused so it doesnt blind other drivers. But not everyone has the time or resources to do that. I know that id get merced if my girl came home to me baking my headlights to get em apart so i could do a retrofit.

yes, but your "headlights stuck in reflector housings" do that to people ALL THE TIME. its simply the wrong way to do things. that said, there's no need to further derail this guys build thread (linking good btw). if you need some links on proper lighting, pm me, but back on topic..

Archived