99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

Im a little bit behind you.. had a question though for you, could you post pics of where you sent the power wire from under the hood to into the cab? and did you run it on the sides ?

I had 8AWG originally in my truck for both my high's and low but i dont think i'll be able to fit 4AWG the same way. And when you took out your center console was there enough room for a battery?

Im a little bit behind you.. had a question though for you, could you post pics of where you sent the power wire from under the hood to into the cab? and did you run it on the sides ?

I had 8AWG originally in my truck for both my high's and low but i dont think i'll be able to fit 4AWG the same way. And when you took out your center console was there enough room for a battery?

I will get some pics of where I ran my wire tomorrow and you have to specify what you mean about the console thing

the way it is probably not the best place would probably be at the back on the passenger side under the hood by your ac reserve tank... and here are the pics you asked for

here is where it enters the truck

IMG_0105_zps10c1d1cc.jpg

and I popped the plastic off by the seat and ran it out this way cause my model is a 3 door

IMG_0103_zps3893556e.jpg

and were my amp is... it is a mess but its okay cause its not a show truck

IMG_0104_zps5e3fc990.jpg

and Moreno93 if that confused you about the battery thing tell me and i will take a pic of what im talking about... if you have seen under the hood of a chevy diesel what im talking about is where the second battery on those is

the way it is probably not the best place would probably be at the back on the passenger side under the hood by your ac reserve tank... and here are the pics you asked for

IMG_0105_zps10c1d1cc.jpg

and I popped the plastic off by the seat and ran it out this way cause my model is a 3 door

IMG_0103_zps3893556e.jpg

IMG_0104_zps5e3fc990.jpg

:( show truck or not man I'd have a heart attack if I saw wires like that in somebodys car. It wouldnt take you long to zip tie and organize everything under the carpet. Before I'd put a box on top of the seat, I'd take the whole seat out and build a box to utilize the space.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

dont have to be a show car to be clean people just like to be organize

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

IMG_0105_zps10c1d1cc.jpg

IMG_0103_zps3893556e.jpg

IMG_0104_zps5e3fc990.jpg

:( show truck or not man I'd have a heart attack if I saw wires like that in somebodys car. It wouldnt take you long to zip tie and organize everything under the carpet. Before I'd put a box on top of the seat, I'd take the whole seat out and build a box to utilize the space.

dont have to be a show car to be clean people just like to be organize

I will get to it sometime but it just wasn't part of my to-do-list when I first put the amp in cause I wasn't 100% on where the amp would go and when I take my seat out I will put my amp in a box and hide all of the wires... actually I will prob. clean all that stuff up when I get my center console in

i'll check next time i move it im kind of boxed in at the moment. That picture of where the wiring is coming thru from the engine is that under the dash of the driver side?

yes

Archived