cold weather xs power , kinetik or crescendo

hey guys im looking for a primary battery with a secondary battery. i have already a singer alt 200amp for my mazda but i was thinking wich battery to take. i live in canada quebec and its cold in winter. i want a reliable battery. in winter i remove all my sound system so less stress on my electrical for winter.

I would recommend the XS batteries because they seem to have the best reviews and best design features but I don't know for sure. Haven't heard anything about the Crescendo's

XS seems to always come out on top when compared to Kinetik. And Crescendo is too new - so no one really knows anything about them yet.

I don't think you would have any troubles starting with any of them though. Just make sure you change your stock battery to an AGM battery too otherwise it will leech power out of the rear battery when the car is off ;)

xs kinetik or shuriken. i didnt even know nendo had a batt. i believe any of these batteries will serve their purpose well. even in cold weather.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

^^^ what he said. you could also add a battery isolator relay so you wouldn't have to worry about the batteries draining each other. I'm going to be using a Stinger 500a isolator relay in my install being I have a optima yellow top under hood and adding XS power D1200 in the back.

XS power has proven itself over and over. I would run them. When I switched from Kinetik to XS there was a definite improvement

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Im sure everyone will roll with XS, but I think im going to order some of those crescendos to try

well if you do then make sure you make a post on them,I'd like to see how they do. I'm looking at them on their website right now

Im sure everyone will roll with XS, but I think im going to order some of those crescendos to try

well if you do then make sure you make a post on them,I'd like to see how they do. I'm looking at them on their website right now

Will do, It will be when it starts to warm back up though before I do anything, but I think im going to run 2 or 3 of them on my BC3500

XS-power1.jpg

Archived