cold weather xs power , kinetik or crescendo

Yeah I saw that on their description,very big claim.. you must have pretty big system and what is your YT channel??

don't use a Kinetik for a under the hood battery.

I've heard that many times,but aren't one of the XS battery series not for under hood applications also? Maybe the XP series?

I've heard that many times,but aren't one of the XS battery series not for under hood applications also? Maybe the XP series?

idk but i switched to a diehard platinum under the hood, world of difference.

I think those are actually a Odyesy battery with a die hard sticker on them,might be a different company but I know it's a high grade battery company that builds those.

I think those are actually a Odyesy battery with a die hard sticker on them,might be a different company but I know it's a high grade battery company that builds those.

ive read some where on here that they are made by the same company but different looks.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

thanks everyone for anwsering my question!!!! ima go with xs power looks good and legit. had kinetik before and loved it but its time to try something different!!! oh and i will do 2 runs of 0 gauge + and 2 neg - should i run 1+1- from strating batt to rear and 1+1- from alt to rear.

That's how I planned on doing mine but if the battery brands/specs are different then you should probably get a battery isolator relay as I'm doing since they're different

Archived