New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

Sorry if you thought I was trying to put words in your mouth kingsuv. Just went off on my own tangent agreeing with your statement :) It's an amp guts thread, but lots of good discussion in here!

I'm gonna hate

I love how one clamp test video makes or breaks a comparison across the board with the amps....

suddenly the ab is the cheapest quality of all of them? :lol2:

Do I dare ask the question of which was designed in the usa :peepwall:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I personally see value in a company that keeps prices lower passing the saving on to the customer. Crescendo and Audioque are a prime example of this so called make a quick buck sales pitch. No one has tried to reinvent the wheel because it works well, but there is a lot of wheel manufactures and each brand has it's price points and quality.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about and logic is seriously flawed. I'd break it down, but why? Agree to disagree and we all know better.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It boils down to, the person bringing them over is putting down a lot of cash, A LOT, and depending on that persons buying power will help determine how cheap they get it for.

And like 8ight and I have been talking about, most all of these things are built the same anymore, from the same build houses, and variances in power output are not to far apart, variances in power can vary from amp to amp even the same brand due to slight differences in the electrical components. So all that being said figure out what price you want to pay for your 5k, then see which company falls in your price range and walla you got a 5k amp, you can spend as little or as much as you want its up to you.

If this Ampre Audio amp comes in $50-100 less the all the other 3.5ks on the market, it will be winning buy. If its priced the same it will have to have a much longer warranty to capture the sale and trust of the product.

If you do both, then it will be the hottest shit out there, think of it this way, we are buying these 3.5k 5ks and 10k's because we want to cause earthquakes. We want to get the most out of out speakers and the key is with the amplifier, We are going to push those amps and subs like there is no tomorrow, and occasionally something fails, if there were a nice warranty on these, you would earn my trust right away, because I can be sure that my investment in my hobby will continue to roll on for an extended period of time without running into the expense of purchasing another amp if one were to fail after a short warranty

XS-power1.jpg

Which is bad if you put the original designer out of business. So once the innovator is bankrupt...then who will the catalogs copy?

Which is bad if you put the original designer out of business. So once the innovator is bankrupt...then who will the catalogs copy?

The copy's you say,

I just got quoted direct from the broker of the Korean build house on minimum orders on 10k's 5k's, 3.5k's, and 2k's, on the same boards, they will always be around........

Anyone can jump up and keep this going, just takes money.

"Bitch Slapper car audio" here I come, lol

XS-power1.jpg

You know no one is specifying this amp specifically right? I'm personally referring to audio products entirely, period.

Archived