New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

I love how one clamp test video makes or breaks a comparison across the board with the amps....

suddenly the ab is the cheapest quality of all of them? :lol2:

Do I dare ask the question of which was designed in the usa :peepwall:

AB is nothing more than a S and I based amp, designed and built by S and I. Just like many other companies including the new sundown amps

Which is bad if you put the original designer out of business. So once the innovator is bankrupt...then who will the catalogs copy?

The copy's you say,

I just got quoted direct from the broker of the Korean build house on minimum orders on 10k's 5k's, 3.5k's, and 2k's, on the same boards, they will always be around........

Anyone can jump up and keep this going, just takes money.

"Bitch Slapper car audio" here I come, lol

:twirl: I'll take the first Bitch Slapper 10k to go with my new Pimp Hand 18s

I'm gonna hate

Which is bad if you put the original designer out of business. So once the innovator is bankrupt...then who will the catalogs copy?

The copy's you say,

I just got quoted direct from the broker of the Korean build house on minimum orders on 10k's 5k's, 3.5k's, and 2k's, on the same boards, they will always be around........

Anyone can jump up and keep this going, just takes money.

"Bitch Slapper car audio" here I come, lol

:twirl: I'll take the first Bitch Slapper 10k to go with my new Pimp Hand 18s

lol

XS-power1.jpg

1) Customer Service. Will I be able to get ahold of the company if I have issues and will the company go above and beyond to help me out when I'm in a pinch because I am a customer and not because of a name

2) Giveashitidous - Does the company give a shit about their customers rather then just selling them an amp. Will the company help out the customer even when they are running another amp brand

:throws down mic and walks away:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

http://www.alibaba.com/catalogs?IndexArea=product_en&c=CID100002884&atm=&refine_attr_value=439-360503&f0=y&country=KR

imo

most amps come from the same build house and it is harder to change components than you think. I worked for a company that was looking into purchasing korean amps and we wanted to upgrade parts to perform better. The korean build factories said we make it pretty much one way bc it works and we could only minimally change certain things.

unfortunately most korean amps are the same, china as well. Korean are usually better

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

http://www.alibaba.c...f0=y&country=KR

imo

most amps come from the same build house and it is harder to change components than you think. I worked for a company that was looking into purchasing korean amps and we wanted to upgrade parts to perform better. The korean build factories said we make it pretty much one way bc it works and we could only minimally change certain things.

unfortunately most korean amps are the same, china as well. Korean are usually better

See all your favorites...

I'm gonna hate

Archived