Jump to content

Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things


Recommended Posts

Posted

nice looks like a sic ride for the summer. whats the audio plan miny wall and lots ots of 6x9s? tuned in

This is going to be my year round daily

Plain is for stock doors 1 6.5 cresndo in each door with one of there tweets same thing for tube doors and subs my 2 xl 15s with a 5k on it run my c&d batts and deaden the fuck out of it with my alpha matt

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Yeah I'll be at sbn lol taking the train and I'll check the video out later I'm on mobile but I have seen pics on mall crawler fourm

And one day I'll come out there maybe save pennies and do it next year

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Holy shit, that's just for the rims without rubber?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...