Jump to content

Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things


Recommended Posts

Posted

Let me know how your lift works out, My buddy bought a Rough Country 6" lift for his tahoe, And for some reason, he's had it aligned twice, and it just fucks it all up again. And he doesn't do any hard driving, just point A to point B. So, wondering if it's the lift he got, or what.

But in for more pics!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*


*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Posted

Pic of the wheel

IMG014_zps33a9fdff.jpg

On fits perfect still needs center caps and black lugs

IMG017_zps77b0aa0b.jpg

How far the front sticks out

IMG015_zps01dbd183.jpg

Back on

IMG027_zpsb7c14cc6.jpg

How far it sticks out I love it can't wait for rubber

IMG021_zpsd984ed82.jpg

Pic of factory wheel in wheel well on stock height

IMG034_zps4838e8f7.jpg

Pic of 32 in front of it not the 32s I'm running

IMG033_zpsc020863f.jpg

Then some drifter bumper repair lol don't worry I have a new one but I don't really wanna put it on

IMG029_zps5ad3adf8.jpg

IMG032_zps88f83814.jpg

IMG031_zpsa0a65532.jpg

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

That's gonna look slick as shit man! Those rims are sexy

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Hahah.. "drifter bumper repair" :D

Those rims look good. I can't wait to see it with the lift and rubber.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Thanks man it will be soon just waiting for a good weekend and yeah drifter bumper repair I used black zip ties thoe didn't have any neon ones

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

So I thinking about doing a 3rd row wall for shits and giggles and my xls shipped today but like I said before car audio isn't the main thing on my mind it's just for fun and parts for the jeep come first

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...