Who Is Filling A Pinch From The Market

Who is in the trades, and is slow because houses are NOT selling! :angry: What do you think? If houses are not selling nothing is :excl:

I'm in the civil / erosion control side of it and I see it all the time. The private market sucks ass and the public isn't much better. I use to see 5-8 companies bid of a project and now I see about 40-60

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm in the civil / erosion control side of it and I see it all the time. The private market sucks ass and the public isn't much better. I use to see 5-8 companies bid of a project and now I see about 40-60

+2 on that they want the lowest bidder! I just lost a job today, i was high by 2 mil! The company that got the job is going to lose fuckin money! I just dont get it!

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

+2 on that they want the lowest bidder! I just lost a job today, i was high by 2 mil! The company that got the job is going to lose fuckin money! I just dont get it!

I get that shit all the time.

I'm losing business to overseas product. Most of it is junk or not certified but other vendors won't tell the contractor that. :blink:

You do Estimating for your job? Who for?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm losing business to overseas product.

My company is in the process of laying off 66% of its workforce and outsourcing product overseas because it'll be cheaper. So far all of our outsourced products have been a get what you pay for kind of thing and we've been getting some shitty parts to work with. Now instead of making pieces/parts in house they're outsourced so if something goes wrong in any little way, the turn around time is weeks instead of hours (a day at the most).

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I get that shit all the time.

I'm losing business to overseas product. Most of it is junk or not certified but other vendors won't tell the contractor that. :blink:

You do Estimating for your job? Who for?

I wear a few hats at this time so i do some Estimating! I work for a plumbing company in Reno! They are HUGE down it your area! I know hella people down in sac! I relocated up to Reno about 2 years ago! I have 30 years down in the sac! Yes i know hella people in Rio Linda! Edited by MAD MATT

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

Yea, my family just moved from ky to indiana, and since our other house hasn't sold yet but we had to go ahead and move, we are having to make to house payments etc. Sucks pretty bad, but atleast my car still has a home till I take a trailer down there to bring it up.

My company is in the process of laying off 66% of its workforce and outsourcing product overseas because it'll be cheaper. So far all of our outsourced products have been a get what you pay for kind of thing and we've been getting some shitty parts to work with. Now instead of making pieces/parts in house they're outsourced so if something goes wrong in any little way, the turn around time is weeks instead of hours (a day at the most).
whenever i qoute someone in the U.S., they wanna know how much! when i qoute someone overseas all they wanna know is how fast! <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=