Second Skin Audio

Starting from Scratch

joe562mma

Im a lil late but ive just decided to build my own boxes with the help of pops (carpenter) but i just had a few questions i know size of box matters on space u have to use but does it benefit to use the most space u can or how does it work??

is it according to sub enclosure suggestions??

brings me to next ? if my sub manufacture recommends 32-35 hz tuning will i damage the equipment by tuning low like 26-28hz?

any other tips or suggestions u can throw at me would be appreciated
thanks

also im in a astro van if that helps & im holding off on any walls until i can make decent boxes first!

Im a lil late but ive just decided to build my own boxes with the help of pops (carpenter) but i just had a few questions i know size of box matters on space u have to use but does it benefit to use the most space u can or how does it work??

is it according to sub enclosure suggestions??

brings me to next ? if my sub manufacture recommends 32-35 hz tuning will i damage the equipment by tuning low like 26-28hz?

any other tips or suggestions u can throw at me would be appreciated
thanks

also im in a astro van if that helps & im holding off on any walls until i can make decent boxes first!

if I were you I would get on this site and REEEAD REEEAD REAAAD

No you don't need to make the biggest box you can fit. Just one with the recommended air space for subs

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived