k3n12ock Posted June 15, 2013 Report Posted June 15, 2013 WOW. Looks awesome. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
beaker Posted June 17, 2013 Author Report Posted June 17, 2013 2 of 4 screens up and running. little music video test
beaker Posted June 17, 2013 Author Report Posted June 17, 2013 For those wondering, all cables and spitters/mounts got from monoprice for <80$
beaker Posted June 20, 2013 Author Report Posted June 20, 2013 Just picked up a 15 drive 6.5 TB drive array, and two more dell 1409x projectors along with a 100 inch electric screen for the upstairs living room. Its gametimeeeeee. 30 days and counting.
shogen Posted June 20, 2013 Report Posted June 20, 2013 dayum!!! I'll be pissed if I can't make it Just picked up a 15 drive 6.5 TB drive array, and two more dell 1409x projectors along with a 100 inch electric screen for the upstairs living room. Its gametimeeeeee. 30 days and counting. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
beaker Posted June 21, 2013 Author Report Posted June 21, 2013 All the screens are up, I now I just gotta finish the panels and shingles.
beaker Posted June 25, 2013 Author Report Posted June 25, 2013 With this getting closer, anyone who is planning on going please shoot me a PM so I can give you address info and times.
teamjeffrey Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 this would be fun to go unfortunately alabama is a good ways from you people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
shogen Posted June 29, 2013 Report Posted June 29, 2013 PM sent With this getting closer, anyone who is planning on going please shoot me a PM so I can give you address info and times. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.