BeakLAN 2013 - Smithsburg, MD

I host a huge LAN party at my house every year. Last year we had upwards of 40 people here, about 20 where actually gaming.

The date is July 19th, and it goes until the 21st. Its also my 30th birthday, so there's that.

Last year as prizes we gave away a few 20 inch LED monitors, a bunch of computer hardware, some laptops, all sorts of stuff.

There is no fee, but if you would like to pitch in, I'm not going to throw your money away.

Network is all gigabit, house is about 4500 sq ft. If you would like to bring a tent, you're more than welcome. I live on 3 acres, and the only house you can see from mine is across the street.

Its a great time to get to know people and make connections as well. Some of these people I've been gaming with for upwards of 10 years, we have people come from new york and atlanta, a few from Canada, Chicago, and all over the place. Hell, some of the guys over the years have helped me get jobs. Its truley and amazing time. Free booze and food too.

PM me for more details, there's currently a Facebook event page where info will be updated over the next 6 months. I'm really trying to get Steve to come, but I doubt he's going to drive the hoe 6000 miles to come to my 30th birthday. hahaha

This is about the 15th year we've been doing it, the 3rd year at this house.

Still trying to get the wife to spend the entire weekend in a white tshirt with no bra. :: laughs :: I wouldnt get my hopes up.

thats a big ass lan party. You know you're a true geek whgen you got enough network gear around to be able to pull that off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

This sounds awesome. I'm in Mass so the drive wouldn't be terrible (8-ish hours, I'll suck it up). What sort of games will be going on? I don't want to show up and get my ass handed to me in CS1.6 :(

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

where do you live? city and state. im just curious how far you are from me.

Check the thread title Kranny <_<

Those llamas are slowly taking over, man. You're starting to lose it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

haha, We play everything. Last year what gained the most traction was the original Unreal Tornement CTF. 6 hours strait of Lava Giant and Facing Worlds. There's so many people there's usually multiple games going on at the same time. Starcraft, Quake II, Quake III, Doom III, other random shooters, CS Source, CS GO, TF2, You name it, I had a server for it.

Oh man that sounds fun.

Except for the whole atlantic ocean being in the way business...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

hmm I live like 45 minutes from there, however I'm not that much into gaming. If I play anything right now its Black ops 2. I'm still down to kick it with forum members though. Sounds like fun.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived