Watch the bass Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 If you need a other idea, here nice offer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153608-rockford-component-speakers/page__st__20#entry2310042 "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
dbKilla Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 I took Skullz advice and bought a set of the jbl p660c a few weeks ago and they are great, I got them see about 100rms on average and they sound amazing. Got mine set at 0db and love it, but i also have the tweets in the dash. I will be mounting the tweets in the stock bose tweeter pillar in the door. The way they're positioned looks off axis going slightly toward the radio and dash. I will try both suggested settings before deciding. Thanks!
notorious97200 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I like your choice of speakers. I've always loved JBL products, specially the Crown amplifiers, the mighty BPX. black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
dbKilla Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 If you need a other idea, here nice offer http://www.stevemead...20#entry2310042 Thanks and this reminds me...somebody compared the JBL MS-62's to Rockfords T3's and said they felt the 62's sounded just as good if not better in some ways. Of coarse I've never heard either yet but do read those Rockfords sound really nice!
Watch the bass Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 If you need a other idea, here nice offer http://www.stevemead...20#entry2310042 Rockfords T4's "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
dbKilla Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 I like your choice of speakers. I've always loved JBL products, specially the Crown amplifiers, the mighty BPX. Thanks! Like I said, I researched budget components for many weeks before breaking it down to those 3, and fortunately after digging and digging I discovered these JBL's recently. I can't wait to get them in after hearing extensive awesome reviews on them and as far as their price and performance, you can't beat it with a stick!
dbKilla Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 I was even more amped to get these 660's after seeing that they were 2ohm, however, I saw on JBL's website that they're not truly 2ohm but more of a true 4ohm technology like Infinity Kappas have. I guess I will be bridging the MBQuart after all to push these badboys.
UMGixxer Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Hey dbkilla I noticed that you are from Memphis, Im in Jackson
dbKilla Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Hey dbkilla I noticed that you are from Memphis, Im in Jackson Oh yeah...where I live Jackson is only about a half hour away.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.