Trey_Dog650 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 shit 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
SMZ2 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 don't get dyed tint man. That is a mistake I wont make again. I switched my front windows from gila to llumar metalic and I wont go back. Plus the price difference isn't that much My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
andhog12 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 would it be ok if i use it to tint my tail lights? or should i just ditch it and buy better tint. and should i use the might shade to tint my tail lights?
Skullz Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Chuck in the garbage can. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.