Question about washing carpet from floor of car

I wonder what would be a good product to remove coolant from the carpet since I had a heater core issue not too long ago.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I have a pressure washer at the house,i think it has a 5hp brigg's on it. I always take the carpet out , hang it on my fence and blast the shit out of it. Never had a problem. "The dollar tree" has bottles of de-greaser that work pretty damn good. Akin to "purple stuff" but nowhere near as strong. Can't go wrong for a buck :)

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

I wouldn't mind vinyl, But carpet can help with SQ. It kind of helps keep sound from reflecting all over the place and stuff, if that makes any sense.

Actually I haven't dyed carpet before. I've seen it done. Pretty simple. It is all in the prep though. Get the carpet very clean and apply it. Then allow for proper curing.

As mentioned above they make a spray dye as well. I recommend going to your local auto body supply and asking them. Either way, the carpet will look newer and you don't have to worry about stains.

i rented a carpet cleaning machine from home depot w/ upholstery attachment... it worked great !!!

ive done this a few times and worked pretty good. but if you have like grease stains or any type oil stains. its gonna get some out but not all....if anything the carpet around that area will be cleaner and make the stain pop out more

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Is this the dye you are talking about?

http://www.detailking.com/content/view/32/57/

Bottles of dye are $12

Just not sure how many sqft one bottle will do.

Can't see the bottle.

I'm talking more about the RIT dye they sell at Walmart or an sem dye. I think the RIT dye would work better. Reduce the dye with water and then spray it onto the carpet and scrub it in with a disposable brush. Let it cure and proceed to wash it once more with just a hose, let it dry, vacuum and call it good.

Good luck.

Archived