tacomaguy1 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Zed audio draconia 2 sets of Hertz hsk165's 3 15s on 11k They keep up alright lol...I.don't play the bass full tilt all the time so they keep up good enough for me Team Flex Issues
Rmichael91 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp.
Names_jeff Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Zed audio draconia 2 sets of Hertz hsk165's 3 15s on 11k They keep up alright lol...I.don't play the bass full tilt all the time so they keep up good enough for me much appreciated!
Names_jeff Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp. passive crossover brotha
Rmichael91 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp. passive crossover brotha Threw my opinion up already assuming that's what you mean. Steve's active in the Tahoe and Lexus though, the goodiness that Rockford provides with the mids amps and 3sixtys lol.
Names_jeff Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp. passive crossover brotha Threw my opinion up already assuming that's what you mean. Steve's active in the Tahoe and Lexus though, the goodiness that Rockford provides with the mids amps and 3sixtys lol. really, i didnt know he was active. Thanks for the info though! Very helpful
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.