DC Sound Lab

HOW MUCH POWWAAA!?!

So i finally got my alt and it's back to saving up for some DC products! So ive decided im going to go with two Level 5's powered at 1ohm to a 7.5K amp. Total watts rms rounded up will be around 9K. So the Alt's pushing 220 amps at idle and im going XS Power D31 batts. Ill be sticking two up front and 6 in the back. Do you guys think this will be enough? or will i need more bats or even a second alt?

So you are looking at 8 total d3100s? Seems to be fine to me. Let me know if you have any questions about the subs/amp or batteries and i will be glad to help you out.

Yup! thanks CJ!, when the time comes ( save enough $$) ill be contacting you!

One question. You say rounded up you figure 9000w. Where are you getting the extra 1500w after the 7.5k?

My thoughts exactly.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

One question. You say rounded up you figure 9000w. Where are you getting the extra 1500w after the 7.5k?

with the addition of mids/ high amps! 2 RF amps putting 150 RMS to each component is 600 each amp so double would be 1200 plus 7500. and i rounded up for safety :P

Edited by cosmo10292