bigmescan Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 I'm awake In a never ending nightmare Standing in a bottomless hole Reaching for the dirt that surrounds me I realize its darker than my soul As I fall deeper into my abyss I see time stop and disappear Alone with my memories to reminisce I scream as loud as I can The only noise I hear is the laughter from a memory I try to forget This nightmare I can't begin to describe I run to grab ahold but it vanishes and hides Fall even deeper into a hole with no bottom Reach out again and realize my hands are tied My eyes remind me how easy it is to cry Chorus Slowly I turned into a man of regret Why did I cause my pain Slowly I began to realize I can't forget What did I do to go insane Realizing I was doomed to fall for ever Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder Seeing a young face full of joy I realized it was me as a young boy My mind was playing an evil joke This young boy said I can fix your broke Follow me beyond a memory filled with scars Just open your eyes to beyond this hole Realize I can make you talk to your soul Slowly the tears began to lose there cold bite Tears began to wash away the dirt around my eyes Feeling a warmth of a beautiful light The lil boy held me and said now rise Chorus Slowly I turned into a man of regret Why did I cause my pain Slowly I began to realize I can't forget What did I do to go insane My arms that where once tied Broke the binds and reached for the sky Soon as I hit the horizon I felt a hand grab my legs and I began to cry I looked down into my hole Realized it was an old man with no soul I asked who he was and realized it couldn't be Damnit I was still trapped in a nightmare because that old soul was me Chorus Slowly I turned into a man of regret Why did I cause my pain Slowly I began to realize I can't forget What did I do to go insane SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Noel989 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 Where's the music? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
k3n12ock Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 tl;dr wut 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
bigmescan Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 Where's the music? i have someone working on it for me.......ive got a few in the making SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bigmescan Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 just trying to get opinions SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
iKidwell Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 what genre is this supposed to be? I could see it being screamed, and or rapped... c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
DTA HONDA Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 tl;dr wut tell him what you think.. at first i thought the title said "tell me what you think of SMD" lol 2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper. 2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp. 2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*
bigmescan Posted January 24, 2013 Author Report Posted January 24, 2013 ive heard 2 diff guys sing it...one was like screaming and another was likema story being told..if that makes sense SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Noel989 Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 I think something like disturbed like that kinda genre would sound awesome Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
iKidwell Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 so are you not singing it or are you? c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.