There worth the money. I have 8 of the 800's and they take a 1400 amp draw of the amps I beat them to death all day at shows and they never let me down.

what kind of power draw do you have?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i've heard nothing but good about batcap

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

There worth the money. I have 8 of the 800's and they take a 1400 amp draw of the amps I beat them to death all day at shows and they never let me down.

what kind of power draw do you have?

how many alts and what kind did u have?

1 Alt and it's stock.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea, people are talking like those 2000's are bad ass. I want about 3-4 of em. They run 300shipped on ebay but if u get a few of em they'll knock a few dollars off. Dude on the other post keeps telling me I need 2 alts for 920amps of fuses. I had a idea lastnight and I might just go ahead an get the 2 alts but push more power. (4- MM4000.1Dz instead of 2) and (4-BTL 15z instead of 2-18z). That'll make my fuse size around 1840-1850amps of fuses. 2-Iraggi alts or 2-Excessive Amperage alts with a Model 800 under the hood and 5 in the trunk. Basically a Model 2000 per sub amp and 1 for the 2 amps on the highs. 6 runs of +1 guage (6/300amp fuses) and 6 runs of -1guage.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

if you do that CUT BUDDY, you'll be ready for the comps broham.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module