if you do that CUT BUDDY, you'll be ready for the comps broham.

LOL! naaaaH. Im not really interested in competing, just wanna shake everything within a 2 mile radius. I figured if I can do 2-BTL18z with 2-mm4000.1d amps; then I might as well spend an extra 4k and get 4-BTL15z with 4-mm4000.1Ds. The enclosure for the 2-18z would be 18ft3 with 200sq" of port tuned to 33Hz and the one for 4-15z would be 18.6ft3 with 200sq" of port also tuned to 33Hz. So it would basically take up the same amount of room but will just have an extra 8000 rms and 2- more subs....which should be around a 6db increase. 5-Model 2000s and 2-Iraggi's cuz I just found out that the alts arent as much as I thought they were, so I think I can afford 2 of em (not like I really have a choose, huh). I think 4-Rainbow SLC kick 6.5" mids and 2-Rainbow kick 5.25" comp sets ran off 2-MM100.4D amps aught to take care of my mids and highs pretty well. What made me change my mind from the 18z to the 15z was I say the video Meade had when he had the BTLs and dat ish was knocking and dropping....so I said F it get 4-15z and call it a day.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

15hz is mighty low. you'll feel it more than hearing it. regardless you say you don't want to compete but with all of that someone is going to call you out and that will be the beginning of another bass revolution and you'll be competing, just wait.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

15hz is mighty low. you'll feel it more than hearing it. regardless you say you don't want to compete but with all of that someone is going to call you out and that will be the beginning of another bass revolution and you'll be competing, just wait.

lol....na, Im pretty humble....I'll take a local challenge out on the street though. Once I get all that then I know I'll own my surrounding county area. The only person that would beat me around here is my home boy Jimmie Zimmerman and his submarine glassed volkswagon. He competes on the national level, like seriously competes. He has 2 RFLs, he use to have 18 momos in a dakota. Other than him I'll own the streets around here. Oh and its not gonna be tuned to 15Hz...its gonna be 4-(fully loaded) BTL 15z tuned to "33Hz".

There worth the money. I have 8 of the 800's and they take a 1400 amp draw of the amps I beat them to death all day at shows and they never let me down.

what kind of power draw do you have?

i am going to run two hifonics bxi1206 which is 1200 rms at 1 ohm load.

1200w best guess on fuses on the high side would be about 150 amps each, So 300 total. I would try and run 2 800's to each amp at least if not more

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

im looking at the batcaps now just because of the size of them and since im limited on space in my 350z project. im goin to be running 2800 watts RMS. Will i be ok with 1 2000 for my main battery with a 260amp alt. and 2 800s in the rear. This is just for daily bumping i dont want any voltage drops. I hope this bish gets loud 1 15" Loaded BTL with 2500+ watts in 3.5cuft tuned to 35hz.

Nah for me to get the space im gonna need for the 15" woofer+port im gonna have to go fiberglass. something like http://img416.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1...190516218ef.jpg. Im still trying to find a way to get my 2 runs of power and ground from the front battery to the rear :( An amp rack will be built to hold the 2 9.1 and the 1 9.2 amps for my system. im sure the battery could go under the amp rack. I wanna do the best i can to keep my voltage up all the time. Would 2 2000 series be better than the 800 and the 2000.

Not really, u'll be spending an extra $150 but u'll have 1200 more amps but at the sametime ur volts would be the same as 1-800 and 1-2000. As long as ur alternator is up to par; ur voltage is gonna be there regardless with way u go. The Xstatic batteries have a float voltage of around 13-13.6Volts. Meaning time u turn ur key; that battery is gonna be at 13volts anyway as long as it has a charge....