3 twelves in a center console? Or behind the seat,I could bearly fit one atomic apocolypse in a ported box behind my seat in a proper ported box and my whole cab flexed on just 1100 rms I mounted my amp under the seat

Behind the seat playa, I got enough room barely. Im doing a sealed box,.3 arc audio ks 12s about .8 cubic feet per sub, which is on the better side for the subs, and I will be using a 1100.4 .crescendo amp . Might put it under the seat or something .

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

3 twelves in a center console? Or behind the seat,I could bearly fit one atomic apocolypse in a ported box behind my seat in a proper ported box and my whole cab flexed on just 1100 rms I mounted my amp under the seat

Behind the seat playa, I got enough room barely. Im doing a sealed box,.3 arc audio ks 12s about .8 cubic feet per sub, which is on the better side for the subs, and I will be using a 1100.4 .crescendo amp . Might put it under the seat or something .

Oh ok your going sealed, mine was ported I never ran ark subs so Idk how they sound

The crescendo 1100.4 is a physically big amp other than the roof under the seat is really your only option it might not be a bad idea to through a fan down their it can get pretty warm just my .02$

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

pain in the ass, not worth the hassle, can't be good for the amps...I am sure others can add more

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Alright.. So update. Im.not using the crescendo anymore, my subs got changed from the ks to the arc series subs, not much difference, except the mounting depth and rms . Now instead of 250 rms, its 350/400, the ks subs I ordered they dont have and I got a great deal on em . I paid 180 for them since the ones I ordered got discontinued, and I got an arc amp on the way as well. Called arc and their 1200.1 is onsale for 599.99 and I got it for 379.99 since my subs got changed and I told em and they said no. use our amp. Lol.. So im waitting for that shit to get here. And the amp is about 1/2 the size so I might be able to mount it in a reasonable place .

So now..

Anybody know where I can get a good big 3 upgrade from and some good fabric? Some suade preferably.. Need to redo my headliner and stuff .

Help me out . Thanks

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

Joanne's Fabrics or Hobby Lobby for the farbric. You can order a 1/0 AWG kit on Amazon for $40 bucks. I use the wiring kit and have had no problems at all.

Link here:

http://www.amazon.com/SoundQuest-SQK0-Copper-Clad-Aluminum-Wiring/dp/B001F5YS1G/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1359673163&sr=8-12&keywords=o+gauge+kit

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

I will check into hobby lobby and joanns . And thanks . I gotta get some asap . Lol

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

No problem, I got mine from Joann's for discount since it was remnants, but enough to cover 2 door panels and my center console with enough left for extra. It was some nice fuax-suede, you can check it out in my build log.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

• 3 weeks later...