Twostrokeking Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 So here is my rant for the day. I'm pissed I can't find a job. I bombed my math test earlier. My truck is having gauge cluster issues. My parents loaned me 80 bucks to change the speed sensor and that didn't fix it. I come home from my buddies house and slipped on some ice soaking my clothes and hit my head damn hard. My whole body aches from lifting. Come in to find that my bearded dragon took the biggest steaming shit I have ever seen in my life. Clean that up and she won't stop digging now while I'm trying to watch TV. Thank god tomorrow is Friday. End rant. Your guy's turn. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Hotdog Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 well damn at least yours was only one day. 2012 went like this for me Mom passed away Had to put a new engine in a Monte Carlo Refrigerator went out had to buy a new one Transmission went out on the Mountaineer had to get it fixed Air Conditioner went out in the house had to fix that Heating element went out in the dryer Belt went out in dryer Belt went out in Washer Ignighter went out in Oven Had to replace 3 wheel bearing had to replace half shaft on right rear of Mountaineer Just like Rocky said " its not about how hard you can hit, it is about how hard you can be hit and still move forward" when you wake up tomorrow it will be a new day end of my /rant (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Twostrokeking Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 well damn at least yours was only one day. 2012 went like this for me Mom passed away Had to put a new engine in a Monte Carlo Refrigerator went out had to buy a new one Transmission went out on the Mountaineer had to get it fixed Air Conditioner went out in the house had to fix that Heating element went out in the dryer Belt went out in dryer Belt went out in Washer Ignighter went out in Oven Had to replace 3 wheel bearing had to replace half shaft on right rear of Mountaineer Just like Rocky said " its not about how hard you can hit, it is about how hard you can be hit and still move forward" when you wake up tomorrow it will be a new day end of my /rant Yeah I agree it has just been a long day haha. Sorry about your mom man. Hopefully 2013 is better for you also! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Hotdog Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Thanks I hope so too.. I am ready to try and get some more work done on some car audio. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 smd is not ready for the rant i would like to go on... so we'll just leave it at some kfc gave me horrible gas This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Twostrokeking Posted January 25, 2013 Author Report Posted January 25, 2013 Thanks I hope so too.. I am ready to try and get some more work done on some car audio. Me too. Of sundown would hurry the hell up. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Omega5002 Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 My rant is that damn bug on your sig 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.