ModestDb Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit. Jelly? Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system. So? He has a entry level system I have a entry level system. It works just fine to me and those who have heard about it. You are no different than anyone else's in the effect you had entry level stuff in the beginning. You would have acted just like him if you got your first system of 15" pyramid subs in a prefab box with tweets in it. Haven't looked at your age you may not even know what they are lol. I hate Kicker subs with a passion but some on here have great luck with them and like the sound, no offense Omeg. I keep the hate to myself and let them enjoy what they like. People hate Sony head units except when Fosgate and clarion came out with a few models. I have ran Sony head units for 27 years. Let each person enjoy what they like and not ruin it for someone just getting into the hobby. Sorry for the rant but seeing peopl act that way to someone getting into something gets under my skin. Every one starts somewhere in a hobby and learns.Its not alway with top of the line stuff either. He looks happy as fuck that's why he's hating When he's not cause everyone is giving him shit cause of the vvme sub I have an admission to make. I found the SMD forums recently because I was googling "best SPL oriented subs for under $200" and found that thread about the VVME subs. Initially when they were under $60 I was determined to order just one, put it through the ropes/ringer and see if I agreed with the positive feedback or not, join SMD and post my review. It didn't happen. I couldn't bring myself to drop $60+ when the price went up, when I'm really not disappointed with my own equipment. I won't lie, from the outside looking in I was kind of rooting for Wellington in that case because, well hell, the guy was happy as hell with his discovery. I didn't get very deep into that thread or follow up how you guys felt in the end though. I felt a little apprehensive about joining because of how you guys sometimes approach subjects with your opinions. They sometimes seemed a little forceful, a bit rigid and often downright rude. However, I'm glad I did opt to peruse the forums a little further as a lurker because looking into you guys little world you have here, I determined it's not so bad after all. I just ran across a particular thread filled with what seemed like animosity and doubt that couldn't be budged no matter what. So here I am. Noob to the site, compared to you guys a noob at car audio but somewhat of a pro at life experiences. Remember just because a person isn't doing what you're doing, doesn't mean they're doing it wrong or that you aren't right yourself. We all have different vices, limits, expectations and experiences but one thing we have in common...we found SMD forums and here we are. Moral of the story? Don't judge a book by it's cover and always practice what you preach. 4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm 32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator
dog24fret Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 That I will agree with. This forum does have it's hot heads but when it comes down to it. They will help those who are willing to listen. IMO we are all noobs cause we learn everyday lol. This place has some the best info and knowledge I've seen in one place. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
carlosg_313 Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Seeing as how OP has 2 posts, I'm guessing this is his video and he's happy he got a bunch of views on it as well as advertised his stupid jack threads bullshit. Jelly? Not really. considering he is affiliated with some male fashion thing and still dresses like shit and has an entry level system. So? He has a entry level system I have a entry level system. It works just fine to me and those who have heard about it. You are no different than anyone else's in the effect you had entry level stuff in the beginning. You would have acted just like him if you got your first system of 15" pyramid subs in a prefab box with tweets in it. Haven't looked at your age you may not even know what they are lol. I hate Kicker subs with a passion but some on here have great luck with them and like the sound, no offense Omeg. I keep the hate to myself and let them enjoy what they like. People hate Sony head units except when Fosgate and clarion came out with a few models. I have ran Sony head units for 27 years. Let each person enjoy what they like and not ruin it for someone just getting into the hobby. Sorry for the rant but seeing peopl act that way to someone getting into something gets under my skin. Every one starts somewhere in a hobby and learns.Its not alway with top of the line stuff either. hate on something they never had and used before but only on that "name brand" units. sony head units are acutally pretty good. i installed countless of sony headunits and wouldnt mind picking one up with bluetooth and usb port. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.