bassfreake Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 those are some monster ass batteries dude! I'm planning on putting at least one if them in my trunk once I get the money for my upgrade... lol you're running WAAAYYY more power than I will be though lol your build is gna make my dreams of 2 BC3500s look like child's play Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 where did u get that springs ? sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
AA-Foo Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 those are some monster ass batteries dude! I'm planning on putting at least one if them in my trunk once I get the money for my upgrade... lol you're running WAAAYYY more power than I will be though lol your build is gna make my dreams of 2 BC3500s look like child's play lol haha yeah man its alot work and money put in this build so yeah its gunna deff slam! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
bassfreake Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 those are some monster ass batteries dude! I'm planning on putting at least one if them in my trunk once I get the money for my upgrade... lol you're running WAAAYYY more power than I will be though lol your build is gna make my dreams of 2 BC3500s look like child's play lol haha yeah man its alot work and money put in this build so yeah its gunna deff slam! heck yea it will! whenever I get around to doin mine it will probably slam decently too at least for it being a trunk build but at the most I'll be running maybe 7k range in 2 12s lol def not anywhere near your 20k Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
MarioB Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 how do the spring hold up? i got some on order from the same place If you dont have 1800lbs in there its going to be a stiff ride isnt it? I had to add everything up and tell them so it has a factory ride. not to bouncy nor stiff 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
vetkilr01 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 lol that be pretty sick but i dont think shawn and scott are planning to make a 12 outta the team subs.... Well they suck...The Little guy who wants to run 7K out of his trunk is always forgotten...and I cry now
zayres29 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Finish this right meow Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
bassfreake Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 lol that be pretty sick but i dont think shawn and scott are planning to make a 12 outta the team subs.... Well they suck...The Little guy who wants to run 7K out of his trunk is always forgotten...and I cry now lol there's plenty of subs out there you can run 7k out of your trunk with as long as you can get a strong enough electrical lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
AA-Foo Posted February 21, 2013 Author Report Posted February 21, 2013 Finish this right meow That is correct sir! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.