bassfreake Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 oh ma dayum lmao you throwin all that in your car? that's awesome!! I'm assuming you're walling off your back seat probably right? lol no way all that is going on your trunk lol hahha yes a wall lol dude I can't wait to see this stuff starting to come together... one of these days I should really look at some walls and bypasses that ppl have built so I can have a better idea how stuff like that is made lol I know how to make sealed boxes and ported boxes but I know very little about 4ths... nothing about 6ths... and the only thing I know about walls is that they're a wall lmao Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
AA-Foo Posted February 26, 2013 Author Report Posted February 26, 2013 oh ma dayum lmao you throwin all that in your car? that's awesome!! I'm assuming you're walling off your back seat probably right? lol no way all that is going on your trunk lol hahha yes a wall lol dude I can't wait to see this stuff starting to come together... one of these days I should really look at some walls and bypasses that ppl have built so I can have a better idea how stuff like that is made lol I know how to make sealed boxes and ported boxes but I know very little about 4ths... nothing about 6ths... and the only thing I know about walls is that they're a wall lmao haha yea man! ive built few walls before but this one is a big one i mean 20,000 watts is alott power! 2-15 SP4s TL Scores 154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw 154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw 152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash 150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw 149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw 150.1 Head Rest TEAM Fi Audio TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO TEAM XS POWER TEAM TuTwenty My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90
bassfreake Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 oh ma dayum lmao you throwin all that in your car? that's awesome!! I'm assuming you're walling off your back seat probably right? lol no way all that is going on your trunk lol hahha yes a wall lol dude I can't wait to see this stuff starting to come together... one of these days I should really look at some walls and bypasses that ppl have built so I can have a better idea how stuff like that is made lol I know how to make sealed boxes and ported boxes but I know very little about 4ths... nothing about 6ths... and the only thing I know about walls is that they're a wall lmao haha yea man! ive built few walls before but this one is a big one i mean 20,000 watts is alott power! lol no fake! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
b-eazy Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 nice equipment...looks loud just sitting there:)
420c Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 this build is gonna be the shizzznit. you worried about popn a sub with the ns-1s i was thinking you were running 1 to 1 not strapped?
Altima1 Posted February 26, 2013 Report Posted February 26, 2013 I just noticed....The FI Team subs dont have spaced spiders. I know went i first got my Sp4 and didnt have it i ran into problems. Sent it back to get it added and it made a huge difference. Did you get the coils put on yet? 149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3
armykyle1 Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 That's some serious gear. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
CortezDTV Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 I just noticed....The FI Team subs dont have spaced spiders. I know went i first got my Sp4 and didnt have it i ran into problems. Sent it back to get it added and it made a huge difference. Did you get the coils put on yet? We shall all see soon someone's gonna be loud SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
MarioB Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 did you install those springs? If so how do you like them? I got a pair on the way should be ready next week 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
perryrc14 Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 oh ma dayum lmao you throwin all that in your car? that's awesome!! I'm assuming you're walling off your back seat probably right? lol no way all that is going on your trunk lol challenge accepted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.