Any advice on new laptop

So I have the chance to get a new laptop and work is going to cover the tab. Only downside is it has to be less than 500 after all cost. So far I'm looking at this one but was wondering if someone had a better choice.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus---K-Series-15.6%26%2334%3B-Laptop---4GB-Memory---500GB-Hard-Drive---Light-Covellite/7133053.p;tab=reviews?id=1218831023584&skuId=7133053#tab=overview

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Mainly for work but at the same time it will be my personal computer. Not a huge PC gamer. Maybe some sim city when it comes out. Mainly use office for work and exchange for email. Doesn't have to be a full blown gaming rig but I want the best I can get for the price. Been looking around and best buy seems to have the best prices on computers.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

X2 newegg or tiger.. you won't find a lot graphics wise for 500. So keeping that in mind you'll like have to get something with an AMD apu.. you might be able to find an A8 based rig. It will be slower processor wise than its Intel counterpart, but graphics wise it'll eat the hd 4000 series alive.

If graphics isnt an issue then intel is the way to go. Get an i5 rig 4gb 15.6 screen is pretty standard for $500. Maybe drop 40 extra on an 8gb kit for it and you'll be set. I got my gf a.similar rig and its really quick.. hd 4000 graphics lick balls but its fast :)

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

That one from Bb is fine. As I was saying i5 4gb 500gb is pretty standard . Def don't do anything i3 graphics or.not. the i5 walks all over it..but its more or.less the same thing you'll find on newegg. Also newegg doesn't charge tax.. tiger DOES. So stay with the egg just to save ~30 bucks in tax..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Archived