EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Was it milk cows.. with bag pipes, or just some fat beef? :P

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Right on :)

So, I told my room mate about this, and he acted like "if" they were going to a slaughter house anyway, the truck driver probably was worried about slamming them around..... But I'd have to say, that either way, the buyers would want their product delivered in one piece. I still have to say it was just a screw up on the drivers part...

Fish

How far from the light were you when it went yellow? Big rigs take a lot of time to stop when loaded and if you stepped on the brakes kind of hard because you were close to the light it would have made him have to stop in a short distance.. not really your fault or his 100% in my books though because traffic lights are poorly designed for big rigs. I drive big rigs btw, and honestly I blow a lot of yellow lights because if I had stepped on the brakes i'd be sitting in the middle of the intersection like a dumbass. Seriously, flashing the yellow or green light 2-3 times before going solid yellow would be awesome for truck drivers, and some of you car drivers :P

As to his load, the animals will be inspected on delivery and (if the system is working properly at the destination if its a render/slaughter depot) lame animals will be culled...

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

In your first post it seemed like he was in your lane behind you

Hammerdown... 1%

Archived