Fish Chris Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 So this evening, I was sitting on Highway 12 near Suisun CA, in a left turn lane to get off of the highway. The light for through traffic turned yellow, and I look in my rearview, and I see this Big rig start getting on his brakes pretty hard. At first I thought, "Oh shit... I bet he's getting ready to smoke my ass out.... And I'm sure he would have, if he had been empty..... But anyway, right about that same time I start hearing, "Boom, Boom.... Boom, Boom.... not like continuous bass, but some hard-core kick drums ! So the big rig finally comes to a stop, and all the kick drums stop.... I look over, and the guy is pulling one of those big live stock trailers full of cows ! Ahh man.... what I thought was bass, was actually cows hitting the deck !!! LOL Kind of ef'ed up..... but pretty funny too, right ? LOL I can just see the guy getting to his destination, and somebody asking, "WTF happened to these cows..... all beat up..... a few broken legs" ! :-) LOL Bad day for the cows :-) LOL Fish
soundstream15 Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Wow!! Best story I heard in awhile
Guest Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 i gotta start putting some cows in my trunk then. shiet.
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Guest Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the milk...bwom bwommm, etc etc.
Azagtoth502 Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
WadeTustian Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 lool! 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
wellington Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Remember when cows used to play at a respectable volume? now it's just "Listen to me". 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
AK bass Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 so all i need is a big rig and some cows to hit 150db. "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein
soundstream15 Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Some major hair tricks gonna go on:) 2 12 cows on 2 4 gallon jugs of milk. Gonna slam..lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.