Steve said Post something

After the new wears off, this should be moved to a sub forum with special access privileges. If you make a vs thread, instead of risking getting a ban, you get your access restricted to only be able to post in this thread.

People can just talk to themselves or all the other peeps who make vs threads and ask each other what is better than what.

HAHA!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

After the new wears off, this should be moved to a sub forum with special access privileges. If you make a vs thread, instead of risking getting a ban, you get your access restricted to only be able to post in this thread.

People can just talk to themselves or all the other peeps who make vs threads and ask each other what is better than what.

LOL this is money! +1

LOL this is money! +1

+2. Let see how far we can get

some thing

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

I've heard of a few forums doing stuff like that.

Kind of like a purgatory of sorts

Lol we aren't even putting a dent into that Ivy Bridge.

I smell running a BF3 server also :P

We discussed that i don't think i can do that....but i will host teamspeak on it :D

i think only me and Audiofanatics and sometimes kyle play but i will set up a team speak for all members to use. :)

You bastards got premium so now I gotta spend 50 bucks to play with you guys lol..

LOL. Do you have any of the expansions? the last one is about to drop soon. I managed to grab the BF3+Premium bundle on sale a while back.

I'm waiting on my new headset to come in. Actually I already have it, but I have to RMA it for a replacement (swivel above the earcup broke in my hands right after I took it out of the box).

Trying to play with only one working speaker in my old headset sucks.

EDIT: and yeah, i didn't realize about the inability to host your own server until later. I'm so used to being able to do it from Counter Strike

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived