Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

if i have to make the port bigger Then i will cut it out and make it bigger, but i think it will be fine its 11 cubic inches each side

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Most weird thing about this entire build is you look and sound nothing like what I envisioned from reading your posts

lol so what was i supposed to look and sound like

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

No idea. Going off of posts and your picture for whatever reason I was actually envisioning some kind of Puerto Rican or Dominican, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

He DOES live in El Mirage, so he is surrounded by several people if Hispanic origins....if that helps or explains it TeamHT?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

P.S. didn't mean to derail the thread there. The HU install looks good, I guess the stock radio is too integrated to put it up there huh? It does look nice though, good to see you putting in some work :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

The stock radio is where i put it that just a control system for the fans and stuff and an interface to the stocl srry if typing is bad on my way to cali

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

If I had a dollar for every time I responded to an SMD topic while I was driving...

I gotcha though on the A/C and fan control unit, the pic was hard to tell. I've never actually sat in one of the Terrains before. Anyways, it looks good, area you diggin it?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Ya the 2012 model goes up there but its actally in a more acurate place to control with you hands but i use a remote anywas radio is pulled out again waiting on the microbypass switch , grounding it dont work neither does the relay needs a double ground pulse

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...