Skar Audio EARBUDS!!! (Pricing & Info Within!)

bought the wife a pair since her skull candy just died. for you folks talking crap. these are ear buds not full headset skull skrushers so stop being rude.

how do these compare to your wifes old skull candies? Out of all "budget" headphone Ive always found them to have to best bass per price bracket.

bought the wife a pair since her skull candy just died. for you folks talking crap. these are ear buds not full headset skull skrushers so stop being rude.

how do these compare to your wifes old skull candies? Out of all "budget" headphone Ive always found them to have to best bass per price bracket.

Wife says the earbuds sound good. Just not as noise cancelling as the skull candy. She also said they are comfortable and she uses them everyday at work

Edited by Smoove

• 2 months later...

Sad day today boys, was on the tablet, got distracted with my call and hooked the cable on a shelf ripping the jack apart :(
good news is the socket is still good, and like I said before "I have neglected this headset" and they just keep going until today.
Lasted six months and two days of hell :) way longer then I expected.

Will be placing another order on payday, What is the status on the upgraded earbud set?

skar-headset-died.jpg

Sad day today boys, was on the tablet, got distracted with my call and hooked the cable on a shelf ripping the jack apart :(

good news is the socket is still good, and like I said before "I have neglected this headset" and they just keep going until today.

Lasted six months and two days of hell :) way longer then I expected.

Will be placing another order on payday, What is the status on the upgraded earbud set?

skar-headset-died.jpg

Production on some other items has been so busy we haven't been able to focus on the upgraded pair as much as I would like recently, however in the near future as some other projects are finished up and begin production I will get back on the higher quality set of ear buds and post more information.

-Kevin

Edited by skaraudio

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg