Second Skin Audio

Large half car box or wall it. Design plan. | ... /

Carbon

The BTL is the daily SPL king, it's not musical like an SP4 but its not sheer farting loudness like a DD Z. I like IA woofers too though, good decision either way! The warden will laugh at whatever power you give it so beware.

If Corona Jeff could give me a little discount I might consider one or two warden 21s with a DC 10K :)

As Kanye would say, That shit would be CRAY!

2 HDC3 18's

AQ2200D

95% chance I would fuck up the wall. 80% chance I could build a great box for it.

Your gonna have to rip everything out of the back anyways, and as big as the box will be it will have to be assembled in the car, soooo, just do the wall, same difference, just bigger and badder

Yup everything is stripped down to the bare metal right now ready for deadener. I'm waiting for work to pick up so I can get a nice shipment of b-stock :)

if youre willing to lose the seating just wall the thing. Chances are you wont be happy with the big box in the backseat approach. It works in suvs and hatch backs but not trunks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks like its gonna be a wall, Now I just have to find someone willing to help with it. I don't have walled experience.

Archived