bassfreake Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 this site IS awesome. Not because i own it. Not because i am here. But because i have members like the people above. I almost feel like i know what to do after reading the replies.....and i already know what to do LOL welcome to the site. It's nice to see that you pay attention to what's going on in all the forums. That's a lot to try to cover. Kudos to ya! I sure wish I could find someone willing to help me out with the design question I posted though... Not sure what I did wrong to get no replies... nah actually he just wanted to see who this was that was talking about how great his forum is ;-) jk where did you post the design questions? in my experience people on here are pretty good usually at helping out when people need it. Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Tim2902 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 this site IS awesome. Not because i own it. Not because i am here. But because i have members like the people above. I almost feel like i know what to do after reading the replies.....and i already know what to do LOL welcome to the site. It's nice to see that you pay attention to what's going on in all the forums. That's a lot to try to cover. Kudos to ya! I sure wish I could find someone willing to help me out with the design question I posted though... Not sure what I did wrong to get no replies... nah actually he just wanted to see who this was that was talking about how great his forum is ;-) jk where did you post the design questions? in my experience people on here are pretty good usually at helping out when people need it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161125-challenging-box-design/
Tim2902 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 OP... sorry about the thread jack dude.
lionfamlee Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Hello all! I would like to join in on the discussion and provide some Memphis recommended enclosure specs I found for the 5 m3mojo12. I would really appreciate if someone could design a box for me....the enclosure will be going in a 97 suburban so I have 49" in width I can work with. I have 3 of these Mojos as well and want them to pound. http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/tasks/sites/default/assets/File/2009EnclosureRecommendation.pdf
Joe X Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Hello all! I would like to join in on the discussion and provide some Memphis recommended enclosure specs I found for the 5 m3mojo12. I would really appreciate if someone could design a box for me....the enclosure will be going in a 97 suburban so I have 49" in width I can work with. I have 3 of these Mojos as well and want them to pound. http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/tasks/sites/default/assets/File/2009EnclosureRecommendation.pdf Create a thread giving all your max dims and amp you are going to use. Will check it and see if I can draw something for you.
lionfamlee Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 Hello all! I would like to join in on the discussion and provide some Memphis recommended enclosure specs I found for the 5 m3mojo12. I would really appreciate if someone could design a box for me....the enclosure will be going in a 97 suburban so I have 49" in width I can work with. I have 3 of these Mojos as well and want them to pound. http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/tasks/sites/default/assets/File/2009EnclosureRecommendation.pdf Create a thread giving all your max dims and amp you are going to use. Will check it and see if I can draw something for you. Will do. Thx
lionfamlee Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168193-3-memphis-15-m3mojo12-enclosure-design-help/?p=2456483
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.