jstylez Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Hi, I'm running morel piccolo tweeters and need suggestions on a mid bass driver to pair, that is detailed, not overly bright has warm and airy qualities?
Omega5002 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Why not run Morel midbasses? 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Ray Posted February 2, 2013 Report Posted February 2, 2013 Hybrid clarus Or dynaudio esotar I have a few sets for sale in the for sale section under my yard sale thread. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
jstylez Posted February 5, 2013 Author Report Posted February 5, 2013 I hear Morel are power hungry animals... I was thinking of Dynaudio. How does the Dynaudio compare to Hybrid in terms of sound characteristics?
Omega5002 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 I hear Morel are power hungry animals... I was thinking of Dynaudio. How does the Dynaudio compare to Hybrid in terms of sound characteristics? I will say that Ray is one of the best people to ask about this 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
White Lightning Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Hi, I'm running morel piccolo tweeters and need suggestions on a mid bass driver to pair, that is detailed, not overly bright has warm and airy qualities?I'd like to know alot more about your vehicle and it's audio installation before I make any suggestions ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.