Jump to content

LOL, Headunit not working


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude that pic had me laughing so hard! :D

Posted

congrats.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Posted

20130203171522.jpg

I peed a little.

Glad you found the actual radio fuse homie lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

I will have a better review later today, when its not freaking bright as hell out,

The mids and highs power on this does sound excellant compared to the factory, it does allow the mids and highs to get uncomfortably loud. Impressed on that level, still trying to determine how good the sub output is, have only messed with it for a few minutes so far, but again, full out review later, do a distance test with the mids and highs, blah blah, but hey, for what sells for $250 online, and considering I did not pay for it, its definitely decent, my stepson has a high end kenwood excellon I may trade it for.

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

I don't like the lack of physical buttons for volume and next and such. Those should be readily accessible at all times IMO

I agree, but it does have a full function remote which really helps

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 926 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...