are rear speakers upgrades worth it?

bassinyerface

My f150 has t1 comps in front I've been pondering to change the back out from the stock 6x9. What should I do? Will i Notice a difference really?

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

If you just want clarity for yourself, simply unhook the rears and see where that puts you. Doesn't cost you a thing and will improve the sound if the rears are causing any problems. In general, a good sound system only needs front speakers.

Rears are mostly used for increasing overall volume or for the benefit of rear passengers.

Team NorthWestSPL

If you dont care about perfect sq. Aka a full on SQcomp system then I reccomend these. They sound beautiful in my hatch off a sundown 50.4 they fill up the sound pretty good. Just my opinion.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43767_Kenwood-KFC-6984PS.html

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Just depends on what your after, If your not running a sub and want something with more lows to it i like Like RF T1692s, but you might just want some clean rear fill in the back. Depends on what you like.

Archived