RF Fanatics need some input on system!

bcbrassard

I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer just finished an all RF system on and its lacking mid bass and want it louder. Here what i got in it now...

Pioneer deh1300 being upgraded to a Pioneer DEH80pr

LC7 linedriver

2-RF T400-4

1-RF Power bd 1000a1 to be upgraded this spring w/ a T1500bdcp

RF T265 comp in front doors, dynomatted outer skin and door panel. 60 sq feet used in both doors

RF T1652 in rear deck

RF T1D212'' (2012 model) in a 2.98 cu ft box with a 4" Precision port on either side tuned to 34hz

Stock altenator until spring

Big 3 w/ 0 AWG

2 runs of 0 AWG to batteries in trunk

1-Kenetic HC 1800 for sub amp

1-Kenetic HC 600 for mids & highs amp

All RF Fuses and wiring, 12 Gauge on long runs to crossover, 16 gauge from there. Box wired w/ 8 AWG internaly and to bd 1000a1.

Subs running @ 4 ohm because amps not stable at 1 ohm, but i was thinking of trying it to see if it would handle it. It is RF after all.

So i know when i change my deck out i will have better SQ coming from HU and even though my speakers are still breaking in it not waht i had hope for. To much rear staging whick i have to fade forward, and my Tweeter in the T2s is 13" away from center of mid driver due to best location to mount it.

I think i would like to fiber glass front door panels to house to pairs of T2, and let both T400-4s run them. and install the PBR 300x4 to run the rear deck and another set T1652 in the rear doors or fiber glass rear doors to house a set of T265 comps and get rid of rear deck speakers.

Any and all ideas welcomed. THanks

I couldnt figure out to load them on here. It took about 80 hours to build the system. and now it looks like it will take that long to fiber glass doors but with be so worth it.

Ya thats what i figured too. learn how on those doors since i wont be looking at them as much as the front. but i am no stranger to body work and watched enough vids on youtube that i know i can do it and make it look good.

Archived