92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

thanks man!

the battery seems to be holding up just fine.i needed something new and wanted AGM to match the rear batts.

as for the bed liner,the roll on stuff is WAY thicker.i sprayed my last box and had to use several cans.with this box i used almost a whole can.the feel and look is also better in my opinion.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Glad to hear those batteries are workin for ya, I swapped out my optima gell celled batteries and wanted to go to an agm which is why I was looking into those. I'll have to try out rolling the bed liner just so I can see the difference. Did you use just the rattle can bed liner? If so I can see why it would take alot to cover your box, not a fan. I only youe that if I have to touch out an area. If you use an undercoating gun you can adjust how thick it comes out by increasing/decreasing air pressure but mainly by unscrewing/screwing in the rod that sucks up the bed liner. if you screw it in all the way it mists it, but if you just screw it in just a few turnes it comes out much thicker! Downside is that stuff sucks to clean out of your gun. Just my experiences with DIY spray on/roll on bed liner.

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Thanks guys!

yeah i used the rattle can stuff,never again lol thanks for the info on that.

hopefully the holes i patched up this past weekend fix my water problem.if so then i can move on to sealing the trunk off.i never wanted to commit because of the leak.i washed the car today and didn't find any water in the trunk,so its looking good so far.

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

• 3 weeks later...

well my water problem seems to be fixed.so i started to lay out a floor last night.im about to go back out and finish it up here shortly.

its not much and isnt pretty but its in and solid.we had to make more cuts than i wanted but thats ok.its braced pretty well under it.

20130525_201044_zpsfde8306d.jpg

20130525_203022_zpsc92289db.jpg

also got a thin piece of wood to put on top of the ply that was used to make it look better.

it don't need to be perfect because i will be sealing the trunk off and the sides wont be seen anyways.

20130525_203032_zps6463a715.jpg

thats what im off to do today.get that piece cut,painted and installed.then put it all back in

also picked up a few more cans of plasti dip.

20130526_033925_zps7642a926.jpg

• 4 months later...

Brought this thread back from the dead.......

Holding tight for the updates Andrew :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

haha yes sir.

i couldn't pass this deal up.sub should be here by the end of the week.as long as he gets it shipped out monday.

now to figure out how to mount the amps,that will be fun..

Archived