92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

Awesome!!

thanks man!

well i got my SP4 today.here is a little comparison pic.thats a rf punch hx2 15 next to it..

20131011_142403_zps70dcdcca.jpg

now its time to go outside and try to get the box out by myself and start to wire up the 2nd amp.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

well i got the amps strapped and the speaker installed last night.i was to drunk to take it for a drive and listen to it though lol

getting ready to go to the hardware store to get a couple more bolts and some screws to secure the amps.

im still in awe about how big this sub is.

it makes this power hx2 look small as hell

20131011_231057_zps702dd50a.jpg

i should have a little video up in a couple hours,if anyone would be interested in seeing it..

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Too drunk to take it out for a drive, that's my boy lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hell yeah man, that SP4 looks beastly! Tuned in for the vid :)

its a beast for sure.

Too drunk to take it out for a drive, that's my boy lol

haha yea wasn't planning on getting that drunk but a Buddie stopped out with a bottle of jager,i couldn't hold back lol

just went for a drive and got a short video.i still need to dd1 it.just waiting on a friend to bring mine back.

video is uploading now,should be done soon

Trunk is taking some fucking ABUSE! Looking damn good man!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hell yeah it is.at the end if the video you can see the trunk light going nuts lol.

And thanks man I appreciate it.

Now that I'm keeping it the single sub setup I'm going to work on sealing the trunk off.

Just start taping and spraying great stuff, wait for it to expand and cure, shave it down and pretty it all up. Good to go :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well there is a pretty good gap there..so i think im going to move the high amp and move the box up a little bit then put the 1500s behind it..

once all that is situated ill make somewhat of a shell around the box to the seats.i plan on cutting metal to make that spot more open too.

instead of having that metal angled up towards the top,it will just be a open square.

i might even try some fiberglass..

also im thinking about growing a pair and strapping the amps at .7 tomorrow.that might be the alcohol talking though..

we will see how that goes..

i think i have pretty decent electrical to be able to hold up with that.just keep the gain low.

Archived